NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
ExamWorks Group rose 10.8 percent to $7.62.
Flotek Industries Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $8.02.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. rose 7.3 percent to $29.25.Cambrex Corp. rose 6.0 percent to $5.97. hhgregg Inc. rose 5.7 percent to $15.35. Apollo Global Management LLC rose 4.1 percent to $13.77. Entercom Communications Corp. rose 3.9 percent to $5.80. Teleph&Data spcl rose 3.7 percent to $21.82. WP Carey & Co. LLC rose 3.6 percent to $41.03. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. rose 3.5 percent to $47.01.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV