NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The markets closed higher Monday as the focus continued to be on Europe.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 85.18, or 0.71%, to 12,068.39. The S&P 500 added 7.87, or 0.63%, to 1261.10. The Nasdaq rose 9.10, or 0.34%, to 2695.25.
Steve Grasso said on CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show that the S&P is poised to move to 1300 and above. That optimistic forecast is a switch for him because he said he's been critical of the marketplace.
Guy Adami said the market technically looks fantastic and the S&P may be making a push toward 1275. He said the market seems to have discounted the eurozone debt crisis.For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV