- Completed acquisition of eight (8) branches from Whitney National Bank and Hancock Bank of Louisiana on September 16, 2011
- Acquired branches consisted of $46.1 million in loans, $7.5 million in personal and real property and $179.2 million in deposits
- Loans, net of unearned increased $56.8 million or 17.1% to $389.4 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2011
- Deposits increased $205.5 million or 51.8% to $601.9 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2011
- Annualized return on average assets increased to .44% during the quarter from .43% at June 30, 2011
- Annualized return on average equity increased to 4.45% during the quarter from 4.01% at June 30, 2011
The First Bancshares, Inc. Reports 3rd Quarter 2011 Earnings And Declaration Of Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.