CHESTERFIELD, Mo., Nov. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reliv International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RELV), a nutrition and direct selling company, today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.01 per share to all shareholders of record as of November 18, 2011, to be paid on or about November 29, 2011.
Reliv currently pays dividends twice a year, and this represents the company's second dividend in 2011.
Reliv International, Inc., based in Chesterfield, Mo., produces dietary supplements that promote optimal health. Reliv supplements address essential nutrition, weight loss, athletic performance, digestive health, women's health and anti-aging. Reliv 24K, a healthy energy shot, promotes energy, mental focus and stress relief. The company also markets the Relivables line of premium personal care products. Reliv sells its products through an international network marketing system of independent distributors in 15 countries. Learn more about Reliv at www.reliv.com, or on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.Statements made in this release that are not historical facts are "forward-looking" statements (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) that involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time. These forward-looking statements may include, but are not limited to, statements containing words such as "may," "should," "could," "would," "expect," "plan," "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "predict," "potential," "continue," or similar expressions. SOURCE Reliv International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV