Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATNI) announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Michael T. Prior, and Chief Financial Officer, Justin D. Benincasa, are scheduled to speak at the Stephens Fall Investment Conference in New York City, New York on Tuesday, November 15, 2011, beginning at 1:30 p.m. (ET).
The presentation will be posted in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.atni.com/.
About Atlantic Tele-Network
Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc., headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts,
provides telecommunications services to rural, niche and other
under-served markets and geographies in the United States, Bermuda and
the Caribbean. Through our operating subsidiaries, we provide both
wireless and wireline connectivity to residential and business
customers, including a range of mobile wireless solutions, local
exchange services and broadband internet services and are the owner and
operator of terrestrial and submarine fiber optic transport systems. For
more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV