NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Aspen Insurance Holdings (NYSE:AHL) is tomorrow, November 8, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $26.77 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for Aspen has been 552,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Aspen has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 7.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Aspen Insurance Holdings Limited provides insurance and reinsurance solutions worldwide. Its Reinsurance segment offers property catastrophe reinsurance; treaty excess of loss, treaty pro rata, and facultative reinsurance, as well as risk solutions; and casualty reinsurance comprising the U.S.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about AHL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV