NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Baltic Trading (NYSE:BALT) is tomorrow, November 8, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $5.82 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.3%. The average volume for Baltic Trading has been 162,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Baltic Trading has a market cap of $124.7 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are down 43.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Baltic Trading Limited engages in shipping business in the drybulk industry spot market. The company transports iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, and other drybulk cargoes worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 71.9, above the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 27.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BALT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV