NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Rollins (NYSE:ROL) is tomorrow, November 8, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $22.02 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Rollins has been 348,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Rollins has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 10.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Rollins, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides pest and termite control services to residential and commercial customers in North America. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.4, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 31.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ROL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV