NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Lithia Motors (NYSE:LAD) is tomorrow, November 8, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $20.79 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%. The average volume for Lithia has been 482,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lithia has a market cap of $478.7 million and is part of the services sector and specialty retail industry. Shares are up 47% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Lithia Motors, Inc. operates as an automotive franchisee and retailer of new and used vehicles. It sells new and used cars, and light trucks, as well as replacement parts. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.7, below the average specialty retail industry P/E ratio of 13 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about LAD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV