NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for ViewPoint Financial Group (Nasdaq:VPFG) is tomorrow, November 8, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $12.87 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.5%. The average volume for ViewPoint Financial Group has been 162,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. ViewPoint Financial Group has a market cap of $437.1 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 10.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. ViewPoint Financial Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for ViewPoint Bank, which provides financial services for consumers and businesses. Its deposit products include checking, savings, money market, demand accounts, and certificates of deposit. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, above the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 17.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about VPFG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV