- The Company agrees to resume its required quarterly contributions in a timely manner beginning April 15, 2012.
- The Company makes contributions to the Plan sufficient to meet the minimum funding requirements for the Plan years 2012 through 2016.
- The Company provides collateral acceptable to the Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (“PBGC”) for the full amount of the 2011 Plan year waiver.
Magnetek Receives Final Approval Of Pension Funding Waiver
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.