CUPERTINO, Calif., Nov. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) announced today that management is scheduled to present at two upcoming healthcare conferences.
- Jim Brown, President and CEO, will present at the Credit Suisse Health Care Conference in Phoenix, Arizona on Wednesday, November 9 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/110911a_ah/?entity=74_KGNYQKK. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on DURECT's website ( www.durect.com) under Audio Archive in the "Investor Relations" section.
- Matt Hogan, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Piper Jaffray Health Care Conference in New York on Tuesday, November 29 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/confLobby.zhtml?ticker=DRRX&item_id=4228861. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on DURECT's website ( www.durect.com) under Audio Archive in the "Investor Relations" section.
About DURECT Corporation
DURECT is a specialty pharmaceutical company developing innovative drugs for pain and other chronic diseases, with late-stage development programs including REMOXY®, POSIDUR™, ELADUR®, and TRANSDUR®-Sufentanil. DURECT's proprietary oral, transdermal and injectable depot delivery technologies enable new indications and superior clinical/commercial attributes such as abuse deterrence, improved convenience, compliance, efficacy and safety for small molecule and biologic drugs. For more information, please visit www.durect.com.NOTE: POSIDUR™, SABER™, ORADUR®, TRANSDUR®, ELADUR™ and DURIN® are trademarks of DURECT Corporation. Other referenced trademarks belong to their respective owners. REMOXY, POSIDUR, ELADUR and TRANSDUR-Sufentanil are drug candidates under development and have not been approved for commercialization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or other health authorities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts