CUPERTINO, Calif., Nov. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) announced today that management is scheduled to present at two upcoming healthcare conferences.
- Jim Brown, President and CEO, will present at the Credit Suisse Health Care Conference in Phoenix, Arizona on Wednesday, November 9 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://cc.talkpoint.com/cred001/110911a_ah/?entity=74_KGNYQKK. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on DURECT's website ( www.durect.com) under Audio Archive in the "Investor Relations" section.
- Matt Hogan, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Piper Jaffray Health Care Conference in New York on Tuesday, November 29 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/confLobby.zhtml?ticker=DRRX&item_id=4228861. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be archived on DURECT's website ( www.durect.com) under Audio Archive in the "Investor Relations" section.
About DURECT Corporation
DURECT is a specialty pharmaceutical company developing innovative drugs for pain and other chronic diseases, with late-stage development programs including REMOXY®, POSIDUR™, ELADUR®, and TRANSDUR®-Sufentanil. DURECT's proprietary oral, transdermal and injectable depot delivery technologies enable new indications and superior clinical/commercial attributes such as abuse deterrence, improved convenience, compliance, efficacy and safety for small molecule and biologic drugs. For more information, please visit www.durect.com.NOTE: POSIDUR™, SABER™, ORADUR®, TRANSDUR®, ELADUR™ and DURIN® are trademarks of DURECT Corporation. Other referenced trademarks belong to their respective owners. REMOXY, POSIDUR, ELADUR and TRANSDUR-Sufentanil are drug candidates under development and have not been approved for commercialization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or other health authorities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV