JINJIANG, China, Nov. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Xiniya Fashion Limited (NYSE: XNY) announced today that Chee Jiong Ng, Chief Financial Officer, will present and meet with investors at the Cowen & Company China Opportunity Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 2:30 p.m. at the St. Regis Beijing.
During the conference, Mr. Ng will be available to meet with investors. If you are interested in scheduling a meeting with China Xiniya Fashion Limited, please contact your Cowen & Company sales representative.
About China Xiniya Fashion Limited
Xiniya is a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China. The Company designs and manufactures men's business casual and business formal apparel and accessories, which are marketed under the Xiniya brand, and sells through its distribution network that includes 28 distributors. Its products are sold to consumers at over 1,490 authorized retail outlets owned and managed by third parties located in 21 provinces, five autonomous regions, and four municipalities in China. This retail network focuses on second and lower-tier cities, where increasing affluence has led to an improvement in living standards and where most international men's apparel brands do not have a significant presence. The Company's target consumers are male working professionals in China between the ages of 25 and 45 who seek fashionable clothing to suit their working and lifestyle needs. For more information, please visit the Company's website at http://ir.xiniya.com.For additional information, please contact:China Xiniya Fashion Limited Chee Jiong NgChief Financial OfficerTelephone: +86 1365 5939 932Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgChristensen Kimberly MinarovichTelephone: +1 212-618-1978Email: email@example.com SOURCE China Xiniya Fashion Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV