- On July 1, 2011, the Company closed a $24.0 million private placement of common stock and warrants.
- In July 2011, the Company commenced a thorough QT study designed to support the New Drug Application (NDA) resubmission for APF530. The study will examine the effect of APF530 on the QT interval in healthy volunteers. The Company expects to report results from this study in the first quarter of 2012.
A.P. Pharma Announces Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results And Recent Corporate Progress
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.