ATLANTA, Nov. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 2, 2011, at its regular quarterly meeting, the Board of Directors of Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB) declared quarterly dividends of $0.03 per share on the Class A Common Stock and $0.02 per share on the Class B Common Stock, payable on November 29, 2011, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 18, 2011. Other than voting rights, the Company's two classes of stock have essentially identical rights, except that the Board of Directors may pay greater or equal (but not lesser) cash dividends on the Class A Common Stock than on the Class B Common Stock.
Based in Atlanta, Ga., Crawford & Company ( www.crawfordandcompany.com) is the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford System of Claims Solutions(SM) offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The Company's shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbols CRDA and CRDB.
SOURCE Crawford & Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV