- Net sales of $75.4 million for the quarter
- Operating loss of $3.1 million for the quarter
- Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) system conversion during the third quarter
- As of September 30, 2011 cash-on-hand was $19.3 million with no debt outstanding
- $55.0 million credit facility extended for five years with more favorable terms
Lawson Products Reports Results For The Third Quarter Of 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.