OCZ Technology Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (OCZ)
- OCZ's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 38.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 106.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- OCZ has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.40, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC reported poor results of -$1.04 versus -$0.31 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.06 versus -$1.04).
- The gross profit margin for OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC is rather low; currently it is at 22.10%. Despite the low profit margin, it has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, OCZ's net profit margin of 4.10% is significantly lower than the same period one year prior.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$19.01 million or 330.25% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts