Eagle Rock Energy Partners LP Stock Upgraded (EROC)
- EROC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 35.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 136.3%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNRS LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNRS LP continued to lose money by earning -$0.53 versus -$2.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.33 versus -$0.53).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 485.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$25.24 million to $97.37 million.
- 43.80% is the gross profit margin for EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNRS LP which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 25.90% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 362.50% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 45.37% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV