Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Stock Downgraded (SHS)
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 78.78% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 75.29% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Although SHS had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- SAUER-DANFOSS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, SAUER-DANFOSS INC turned its bottom line around by earning $4.40 versus -$7.15 in the prior year.
- 36.50% is the gross profit margin for SAUER-DANFOSS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.80% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $114.09 million or 37.03% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 37.03%, SAUER-DANFOSS INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 89.52%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV