Powerwave To Present At Upcoming Investor Conference
Powerwave Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PWAV), a global supplier of end–to–end wireless solutions for wireless communications networks, today announced that on Monday, November 7, 2011, it will be presenting at the TechAmerica 41 st Annual Classic Conference in San Diego, California. The Company’s presentation will review Powerwave’s strategy within the wireless infrastructure industry, as well as potential market opportunities and historical financial results.
Interested investors may listen to the presentation via a Webcast on the Powerwave Investor Relations web page at www.powerwave.com. The Classic presentation will be available starting November 8, 2011 and available on the Powerwave website until December 8, 2011.
About Powerwave Technologies
Powerwave Technologies, Inc., is a global supplier of end-to-end
wireless solutions for wireless communications networks. Powerwave
designs, manufactures and markets a comprehensive suite of wireless
solutions, including antennas, base station products and advanced
coverage solutions, utilized in all major wireless network protocols and
frequencies, including Next Generation Networks in 4G technology, such
as LTE and WiMAX. Corporate headquarters are located at 1801 E. St.
Andrew Place, Santa Ana, Calif. 92705. For more information on
Powerwave’s advanced wireless coverage and capacity solutions, please
call (888)-PWR-WAVE (797-9283) or visit our web site at
Powerwave, Powerwave Technologies and the Powerwave logo are registered
trademarks of Powerwave Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV