Based on our quarterly adjusted EBITDA of $52.1 million which is the second highest in our history, we increased our distribution for the fourth consecutive quarter to $0.545 a unit. This will be paid on November 14. On a year-over-year basis, we’ve increased our distribution 4.8%. We’ve generated distributable cash flow during the third quarter of approximately $24.1 million or $0.55 per unit, covering our distribution 1.01 times. I will remind you that that’s with the elevated $22.8 million of CapEx we generally include all of our CapEx when we are looking at that. We know some of that is drilled CapEx and we’ll let you decide what that is.
For the nine months we generated distributed cash flow of approximately $79 million or $1.82 per unit, covering our distribution 1.13 times and again I will remind you that’s all CapEx including the growth CapEx that we are using.
I will now turn over to Steve to go over the numbers in details.
Steve PruettThank you, Cary. We are very pleased with our third quarter results as we increased our production record levels, maintained our adjusted EBITDA at a high level during the period of declining commodity prices and we continue to produce strong drilling results. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV