Based on our quarterly adjusted EBITDA of $52.1 million which is the second highest in our history, we increased our distribution for the fourth consecutive quarter to $0.545 a unit. This will be paid on November 14. On a year-over-year basis, we’ve increased our distribution 4.8%. We’ve generated distributable cash flow during the third quarter of approximately $24.1 million or $0.55 per unit, covering our distribution 1.01 times. I will remind you that that’s with the elevated $22.8 million of CapEx we generally include all of our CapEx when we are looking at that. We know some of that is drilled CapEx and we’ll let you decide what that is.
For the nine months we generated distributed cash flow of approximately $79 million or $1.82 per unit, covering our distribution 1.13 times and again I will remind you that’s all CapEx including the growth CapEx that we are using.
I will now turn over to Steve to go over the numbers in details.
Steve PruettThank you, Cary. We are very pleased with our third quarter results as we increased our production record levels, maintained our adjusted EBITDA at a high level during the period of declining commodity prices and we continue to produce strong drilling results. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV