While I wouldn't advocate jumping the gun on Commodity ETFs, readers should note that I've been talking about China's resurrection since early October. For instance, the Oct. 13 article on "China ETFs Trampoline Off the Bottom" makes the case that resource-rich nations that export to China will fare particularly well when China eases monetary-fiscal policy. Resource-rich Country ETFs that have eclipsed 50-day trendlines include iShares MSCI Australia Index (EWA), iShares MSCI South Africa Index (EZA) and iShares MSCI Malaysia Index (EWM).
Nevertheless, Commodity ETFs will need to join the uptrends soon. Otherwise, skepticism about the sustainability of current bullishness is likely to creep back into the picture.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV