PLEASANTON, Calif., Nov. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SSD) announced today that its Chairman, Barclay Simpson, will present at the Baird's 2011 Industrial Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel located at 120 E. Delaware Place, Chicago, Illinois, on Tuesday, November 8, 2011. The presentation is scheduled for 8:20 am, Central Standard Time/ 6:20 am, Pacific Standard Time. A live and archived webcast of the conference presentation will be available at: http://wsw.com/webcast/baird25/ssd/ or through a link on the Company's website at www.simpsonmfg.com .
In addition, at its meeting on October 19, 2011, the Company's Board of Directors scheduled its 2012 annual meeting of stockholders for Wednesday, April 25, 2012.
Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc., headquartered in Pleasanton, California, through its subsidiary, Simpson Strong-Tie Company Inc., designs, engineers and is a leading manufacturer of wood-to-wood, wood-to-concrete and wood-to-masonry connectors and fastening systems, stainless steel fasteners and pre-fabricated shearwalls. Simpson Strong-Tie also offers a full line of adhesives, mechanical anchors and powder actuated tools for concrete, masonry and steel. The Company's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "SSD."
For further information, contact Barclay Simpson at (925) 560-9032.SOURCE Simpson Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV