LIVONIA, Mich., Nov. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Tower International, Inc. (NYSE: TOWR), a leading integrated global manufacturer of engineered structural metal components and assemblies, today announced that Jeff Kersten – Senior Vice President & Corporate Controller and Derek Fiebig – Executive Director of Investor & External Relations will present at the 41st annual Robert W. Baird Industrial Conference in Chicago, Ill., on Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2011. The company's presentation is scheduled to begin at 12:40 p.m. CST ( 1:40 p.m. EST) and is expected to last approximately 30 minutes, including time for a question-and-answer session. During the presentation, management will provide an overview of Tower International's operations, performance and other related matters.
Information on accessing a live webcast will be posted to Tower's investor relations portion of Tower's website www.towerinternational.com. Following the event, a replay of the company's remarks will also be available on the Tower website.
Derek FiebigExecutive Director, Investor & External Relations(248) 675-6457 email@example.com
SOURCE Tower International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV