Torch Energy Royalty Trust Announces Entry Into Letter Of Interest
The Trust can give no assurances of the effect of the results of the affirmative vote to terminate the Trust by the unitholders on the continued listing of the units on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) or any other national quotation system.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 with respect to the Trust's business that is not historical information. As a general matter, forward-looking statements are those focused upon future or anticipated events or trends and expectations and beliefs relating to matters that are not historical in nature. The words "believe," "expect," "plan," "intend," "estimate," or "anticipate" and similar expressions, as well as future or conditional verbs such as "will," "should," "would," and "could," often identify forward-looking statements. The Trust believes there is a reasonable basis for its expectations and beliefs, but they are inherently uncertain, and the Trust may not realize its expectations and its beliefs may not prove correct, including, without limitation, whether the court will approve the settlement discussed in this press release. These and other risks, uncertainties and assumptions are detailed in the "Risk Factors" section and elsewhere in the documents filed by the Trust with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors that could cause actual outcomes or results to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. The Trust undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
SOURCE Torch Energy Royalty Trust
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV