RAPID CITY, S.D., Nov. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Residents in Rapid City now have a Books-A-Million (BAM!) to experience an expansive selection of books, toys, tech and more. The new store recently opened at 2130 N. Haines Ave., Rapid City, SD 57701.
"We are excited to open our doors to the Rapid City community," said Tammy Barrows, General Manager. "BAM! is known for providing exceptional customer experience and a wide selection of merchandise for a fantastic value."
The Rapid City BAM! provides an expansive selection of books, magazines, bargain books and gifts, as well as unique sections within the store. There's a special "Kids-A-Million" section featuring children's books, learning resources, toys and games along with a myriad of literature for children and products from Lego, Skip Hop, LeapFrog, Hasbro and more. And for the coffee lovers, BAM! has a Joe Muggs Cafe featuring coffee, espresso and tea drinks along with an assortment of decadent snacks.
For the tech savvy reader, there's an array of electronics, featuring the NOOK Simple Touch and NOOK Color; iPhone, iPod and eReader accessories and DVDs in addition to electronic accessories by brands such as Skullcandy, JVC, Built and ProtectIt.All new customers are invited to sign up for the Millionaire's Club, where members save 40 percent off bestsellers, 20 percent off hundreds of items throughout the store and 10 percent off everything, every day with free express shipping on booksamillion.com. Millionaire's Club members also experience special sale events and receive exclusive promotions and coupons through weekly emails. From quality customer service to convenient access to superior merchandise, BAM! has so much to offer, including discount programs for teachers and community organizations as well as community fundraising opportunities. The new location is open just in time for the holiday season. For BAM!, books are just the beginning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV