Hansen Natural Reaches New 52-Week High (HANS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hansen Natural Corporation (Nasdaq:HANS) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $97.23, above its previous 52-week high of $96.94 with 2.6 million shares traded as of 2:55 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Hansen Natural has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 72.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Hansen Natural Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops, markets, sells, and distributes beverages in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 32.3, above the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 32.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your HANS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV