Option Pit Adds a Chief Options Strategist
CHICAGO -- Option Pit, an options strategy and education company in Chicago, is responding to demand from its trading community and has hired has hired Andrew Giovinazzi as chief options strategist for the company. Giovinazzi brings decades of trading experience to Option Pit, which was founded by Options Profits contributor Mark Sebastian.
Giovinazzi has traded both equity and index options over the course of a 15-year career, during which he has never had a down year. He started and ran the Designated Primary Market Maker post for Group One on the floor of the CBOE. It became one of the highest grossing posts for the company in 1992 and 1993. Giovinazzi was also instrumental in creating an option training program for Group One. He also co-founded Henry Capital Management in 2001. Since 2006, he has been trading options, advising others on options trading techniques and investment strategies, and improving financial services technology in the options arena.
"One of the toughest things to explain and teach someone about options is to convey how a trade will perform as it was designed. The only way to really learn that is experience. I have pretty extensive history doing that -- 15 years," said Giovinazzi.
Option Pit customers seeking real trading experience in an educational format can look to Giovinazzi to fulfill that need."I think sharing my experience will help our clients make their own trading decisions -- grounded in trade structure, risk management and efficient use of capital -- will strengthen this franchise as we continue to grow," said Giovinazzi. Andrew Giovinazzi has been quoted on Yahoo! Finance and Google Finance, and he is a contributor to several financial media outlets, including TheStreet.com and The Houston Business Journal. Contact Andrew Giovinazzi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
>Click here for a free trial to Options Profits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV