Thank you, Lisa, and good morning. Since the SEC recently advised NAREIT that it now takes no position on the inclusion or exclusion of impairments in FFO. NAREIT reiterated this week that in accordance with the definition of FFO, impairment charges should be excluded. As such, we have begun excluding impairment charges from FFO this quarter.
Recurring FFO for the third quarter was $0.61 per share. Total FFO was $0.62 per share for the quarter. Third quarter's same-property NOI growth was a minus-0.2%. Excluding termination fees, this growth was a positive 0.2%. Same-property percent leased increased 80 basis points to 93%. Likewise, non-rent pay in pre-leased GLA increased by about the same amount, delaying some of the benefit from leasing activity in NOI growth.Other income increased by $2.5 million over the second quarter. As we've always reported in the past, our captive insurance profits are recognized in the third quarter based upon the claims experienced from the prior year. This is not considered the same-property income, but is included in other income and impacts NOI. Account receivable continued to improve with a total on pro rata basis down nearly $5 million from the second quarter as tenants continue to pay real estate tax and CAM balances built in the prior quarter. Total AR over 90 days is now 0.7% of revenues compared to 1.1% at September 2010. Our liquidity position remained strong. In September, we closed on the refinancing of $600 million credit facility. The facility has a four-year term with a one year extension option. The interest rate is LIBOR plus 125 with the facility fee of 25 basis points. We are currently documenting a $250 million term loan to refinance December and January bond maturities. The loan will carry a five-year term at attractive pricing similar to that of our recently closed credit facility.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV