Myers Reaches New 52-Week High (MYE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Myers Industries (NYSE:MYE) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $12.80, above its previous 52-week high of $12.79 with 38,719 shares traded as of 1:53 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 198,000 shares over the past 30 days. Myers has a market cap of $412.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 26.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Myers Industries, Inc. manufactures and distributes polymer products for the industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets primarily in the North, Central, and South America.
- Practice your MYE trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV