Here are the highlights for the third quarter. Quarter three revenues were $430 million representing 34% growth year-over-year with organic revenues increasing 13%. Global Client were again the growth driver with organic Global Client BPM revenues increasing 20% from the prior year third quarter and 4% sequentially. Also the Global Client IT business grew organically by 23% year-over-year and 10% sequentially.
Adjusted operating income increased by 43% from quarter three of last year to $70.9 million. AOI margin improved by 110 basis points driven by improvements in efficiency, operating leverage from G&A and contribution from FX.
Net income increased by 20%, diluted earnings per share increased by 19% and adjusted diluted earnings per share increased by 26%. After the quarter closed MF Global a Headstrong client filed for bankruptcy protection. Our results for the quarter and the outlook for the year reflect this development. Mohit will have more details in his comments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV