ANNAPOLIS, Md., Nov. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE Amex: PIP) announced today that its financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2011 will be released on Wednesday, November 9, 2011.
PharmAthene management will be hosting a conference call to discuss the Company's third quarter 2011 financial results. The call is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 and is expected to last approximately 30 minutes.
The dial-in number within the United States is 888-268-4176. The dial-in number for international callers is 617-597-5493. The participant passcode is 54772588.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on November 9, 2011 until approximately 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on December 9, 2011. The dial-in number to access the reply from within the United States is 888-286-8010. For international callers, the dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The participant passcode is 88200860.The conference call will also be webcast and can be accessed from the company's website at www.PharmAthene.com. A link to the webcast may be found under the Investor Relations section of the website. SOURCE PharmAthene, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV