ANNAPOLIS, Md., Nov. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE Amex: PIP) announced today that its financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2011 will be released on Wednesday, November 9, 2011.
PharmAthene management will be hosting a conference call to discuss the Company's third quarter 2011 financial results. The call is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 and is expected to last approximately 30 minutes.
The dial-in number within the United States is 888-268-4176. The dial-in number for international callers is 617-597-5493. The participant passcode is 54772588.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time on November 9, 2011 until approximately 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on December 9, 2011. The dial-in number to access the reply from within the United States is 888-286-8010. For international callers, the dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The participant passcode is 88200860.The conference call will also be webcast and can be accessed from the company's website at www.PharmAthene.com. A link to the webcast may be found under the Investor Relations section of the website. SOURCE PharmAthene, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV