InnerWorkings (INWK) is a provider of managed print and promotional procurement solutions to corporate clients across a range of industries. This stock is trading up 5% at $9.77 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week of $9.89 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $9.30-$9.8952-week Range: $6.07-$9.89 Volume: 353,600 Three-Month Average Volume: 184,091 InnerWorkings has a market cap of $454.11 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 37.91. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for InnerWorkings is very large at 20.6%. This stock is ripping higher today after the company raised its 2011 revenue guidance from a range of $600 million to $625 million to a range of $620 million to $635 million and raised its 2011 earnings per share guidance from a range of 29 cents to 32 cents per share to a range of 30 cents to 33 cents per share. From a technical standpoint, this stock is triggering a major breakout today now that shares are moving above some near-term overhead resistance at around $9.67 a share on heavy volume. Traders should now look for INWK to continue this uptrend with a close above $9.67. I would target a run back towards the next significant overhead resistance level which sits at $12 to $16 a share. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV