Appliance Recycling Centers of America
Appliance Recycling Centers of America (ARCI) is engaged in the business of selling new household appliances through a chain of company-owned factory outlet stores under the name ApplianceSmart. This stock is trading up 17% at $6.60 in recent trading as it hits new daily highs at last check.
Today's Range: $5.88-$6.6052-week Range: $2.84-$6.60 Volume: 205,300 Three-Month Average Volume: 16,344 Appliance Recycling has a market cap of $33.94 million and an enterprise value of $45.77 million. The stock trades at a trailing price-to-earnings of 9.10 and a forward price-to-earnings of 8.03. The current short interest as a percentage of the float for Appliance is a very low 0.2%. >>5 Black Friday Short-Squeeze Stocks for 2011 This stock is gapping up today after the company reported strong third quarter results on Thursday night that showed a 122% jump in third quarter income to $2.9 million from $1.3 million in the same period last year. From a technical standpoint, this stock is triggering a major breakout now that shares have cleared some past overhead resistance at $6 on monster volume. Traders should watch for ARCI to now make a run at its next significant resistance level of $7.50 a share if the stock can close over $6 today.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV