DRDGold (DROOY) is a South African gold mining company engaged in underground and surface gold mining, including exploration, extraction, processing and smelting. This stock is trading up 1.7% to $6.84 in recent trading after hitting a 52-week high of $7.03 earlier in the day.
Today's Range: $6.86-$7.0352-week Range: $4.21-$7.03 Volume: 214,300 Three-Month Average Volume: 149,938 DRDGold has a market cap of $264.03 million and an enterprise value of $241.21 million. The stock trades at a price-to-book of 1.60 and a price-to-sales of 0.78. >>6 Gold & Silver Stocks for the Eurozone Debt Crisis From a technical standpoint, this stock is triggering a big breakout today now that shares are moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $6.88 a share on solid volume. Traders should now watch for a sustained move and close above $6.88 to signal that DROOY wants to trend higher. I would target a run towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $7.70 to $8.70 if the bulls gain full control of this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV