Multiband Corporation (Nasdaq: MBND), a leading Home Service Provider (HSP) for DIRECTV and the nation's largest DIRECTV Master System Operator (MSO) for Multiple Dwelling Units (MDUs), announced today that it will hold an investors conference call covering the 2011 3rd quarter and year to date financial results on Wednesday, November 9, 2011, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Anyone interested in participating should call 1-877-941-4775 if calling within the United States or 1-480-629-9761 if calling internationally. There will be a playback available until November 16, 2011. To listen to the playback, please call 1-877-870-5176 if calling within the United States or 1-858-384-5517 if calling internationally. Please use PIN number 4487010 for the replay.
The call will also be accompanied live by webcast over the Internet and accessible at: http://viavid.net/dce.aspx?sid=00008FA8
About Multiband Corporation:Multiband Corporation (Nasdaq: MBND) is the largest nationwide DIRECTV master system operator in the Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU) market and one of the largest full-service home service providers (HSPs), handling around 20% of all DIRECTV's installations, maintenance and upgrades for residents of single-family homes. Multiband is a full-service operator for a number of other providers within the footprint as well, offering solutions for watch, talk, surf and security as well as wireless and engineering capabilities through Multiband Engineering and Wireless, Southeast, Inc. and Multiband Engineering and Wireless, Midwest, Inc. Additionally, Multiband is a leading provider of software and integrated billing services to MDUs on a single bill, including video, voice, data and other value-added local services, both directly and through strategic arrangements. Multiband is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., and has offices strategically placed around the continental United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV