Another under-$10 name that should be on your radar right now is video game maker Majesco Entertainment (COOL). This stock has been a market leader in 2011, with shares up by a whopping 330%.
If you take a look at the chart for Majesco, you'll notice that this stock sold off hard from its June high of $4.53 to a recent low of $1.61 a share. Since hitting that low, the stock has rebound back to over $3 a share and its now nearing a major breakout. Traders should now be watching this stock for a breakout play if shares can manage to move above some past overhead resistance at $3.47 to $3.57 a share on heavy volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV