Artio Global Investors Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (ART)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Artio Global Investors (NYSE:ART) is Monday, November 7, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $6.92 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.6%. The average volume for Artio Global Investors has been 355,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Artio Global Investors has a market cap of $268.2 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 55.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Artio Global Investors, Inc. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. Through its subsidiary, the firm provides portfolio management and fund management services to its clients. Artio Global Investors, Inc. was founded in 1962 and is based in New York, New York. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.8, below the average financial services industry P/E ratio of five and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV