AptarGroup Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (ATR)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for AptarGroup (NYSE:ATR) is Monday, November 7, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $48.59 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for AptarGroup has been 234,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. AptarGroup has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 2.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. AptarGroup, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of consumer product dispensing systems. The company operates in three segments: Beauty & Home, Closures, and Pharma. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.8, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 17.6 and equal to the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV