- Electing Gail J. Maderis, a seasoned pharmaceutical executive with a strong track record of leading biopharma companies through the clinical development stage, to Opexa’s Board of Directors, thereby strengthening the Company’s oversight to execute on its key strategic initiatives;
- Appointing Mark Freedman, M.D., a leading worldwide expert in MS, to Opexa’s highly esteemed Scientific Advisory Board; and
- Advancing the clinical plans for Tovaxin and defining a clinical trial protocol for Secondary Progressive MS.
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.