- Electing Gail J. Maderis, a seasoned pharmaceutical executive with a strong track record of leading biopharma companies through the clinical development stage, to Opexa’s Board of Directors, thereby strengthening the Company’s oversight to execute on its key strategic initiatives;
- Appointing Mark Freedman, M.D., a leading worldwide expert in MS, to Opexa’s highly esteemed Scientific Advisory Board; and
- Advancing the clinical plans for Tovaxin and defining a clinical trial protocol for Secondary Progressive MS.
Opexa Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.