Weyco Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (WEYS)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Distributors industry average. The net income increased by 29.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.39 million to $4.41 million.
- WEYCO GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 33.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, WEYCO GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.20 versus $1.11 in the prior year.
- Although WEYS's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.26 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.96 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to -$9.52 million or 2.29% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, WEYCO GROUP INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 15.73%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.