Macatawa Bank Corporation Stock Downgraded (MCBC)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.97 million or 119.19% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market, MACATAWA BANK CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The revenue fell significantly faster than the industry average of 24.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 15.1%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to not be hurting the bottom line, shown by stable earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for MACATAWA BANK CORP is currently very high, coming in at 88.60%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.60% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.