Endeavour Silver Corporation Stock Upgraded (EXK)
- EXK's very impressive revenue growth exceeded the industry average of 69.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 93.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- EXK has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.60, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.10 versus -$0.04 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income increased by 2338.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.13 million to $3.10 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 179.22% to $14.33 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 56.33%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.