Endeavour Silver Corporation Stock Upgraded (EXK)
- EXK's very impressive revenue growth exceeded the industry average of 69.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 93.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- EXK has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.60, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.10 versus -$0.04 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Metals & Mining industry. The net income increased by 2338.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.13 million to $3.10 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 179.22% to $14.33 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ENDEAVOUR SILVER CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 56.33%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.