Pengrowth Energy Corp Stock Upgraded (PGH)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 1544.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$6.13 million to $88.54 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 33.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for PENGROWTH ENERGY CORP is currently very high, coming in at 72.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 24.50% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- PENGROWTH ENERGY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, PENGROWTH ENERGY CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.78 versus $0.31 in the prior year.
- Net operating cash flow has remained constant at $161.57 million with no significant change when compared to the same quarter last year. This quarter, PENGROWTH ENERGY CORP's cash flow growth rate has remained relatively unchanged and is slightly below the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.