KB Financial Group Inc (KB): Today's Featured Banking Loser
KB Financial Group Inc (KB) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.7%. By the end of trading, KB Financial Group Inc fell 99 cents (-2.6%) to $37.12 on average volume. Throughout the day, 313,873 shares of KB Financial Group Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 251,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.33-$37.44 after having opened the day at $37.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.11. Other company's within the Banking industry that declined today were: Tennessee Commerce Bancorp Inc (TNCC), down 18.1%, Ohio Legacy Corporation (OLCB), down 16.2%, New Century Bancorp Inc (NCBC), down 10.6%, and Princeton National Bancorp Inc (PNBC), down 10.3%. Kookmin Bank Co. Ltd. provides various banking and other financial services to individuals, small- and medium-sized enterprises, and large corporations in Korea. KB Financial Group Inc has a market cap of $14.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 27.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates KB Financial Group as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full KB Financial Group Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV