Embraer S.A (ERJ) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3%. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A fell 98 cents (-3.6%) to $26.05 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.82-$27 after having opened the day at $26.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.03. Another company within the Aerospace/Defense industry that decreased today was American Defense Systems Inc (EAG), down 7.7%. Embraer S.A. engages in the development, production, and sale of jet and turboprop aircraft for civil and defense aviation markets. Embraer S.A has a market cap of $5 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15, above the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 11.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 8.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- You can view the full Embraer Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ERJ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV