Cheesecake Factory Inc. (CAKE): Today's Featured Leisure Loser
Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Cheesecake Factory Inc fell 28 cents (-1%) to $27.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of Cheesecake Factory Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $27.03-$27.85 after having opened the day at $27.41 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.94. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Nevada Gold & Casinos Inc (UWN), down 22.4%, DineEquity Inc (DIN), down 7.1%, MGM Resorts International (MGM), down 5.6%, and Kona Grill Inc (KONA), down 5.2%. The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates upscale, casual, and full-service dining restaurants in the United States. Cheesecake Factory Inc has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.9, above the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 18.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 9.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
- You can view the full Cheesecake Factory Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV