How do you top a saint?
Tim Cook is in a different situation than the other executives on this list because, instead of facing an impossible situation, he's facing impossible expectations as he has succeeded Steve Jobs, the creator of the iPad, iPhone, iPod and iMac over at Apple (AAPL), as CEO in August. Jobs died on Oct. 5.
Apple is one of the most successful companies of the past 20 years, and its stock is one of the most widely held. The 51-year-old Cook has made it clear he's going to go his own way, which is to say he'll probably be more like the traditional CEO and become more of a general manager and administrator than the do-everything, detail-minded Jobs.The outpouring of sympathies for Jobs, all well-deserved, put a halo over his head. Cook won't be able to top that.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV