- Announced the initiation of a Phase 1 clinical study of ZIN ATI-001 in advanced melanoma. In August, the Company announced that the first patient was dosed in a Phase 1 clinical study of ZIN ATI-001, a novel DNA-based therapeutic candidate, targeting patients with advanced melanoma. ZIN ATI-001 is the second clinical oncology product candidate from the ZIOPHARM-Intrexon Corporation exclusive synthetic biology channel partnership.
- Appointed Hagop Youssoufian, M.Sc., M.D., Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer. In July, the Company appointed Hagop Youssoufian, M.Sc., M.D., Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer. Recently the Company further expanded Dr. Youssoufian’s responsibilities to include research and he is now President of Research and Development and Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Youssoufian is responsible for the Company’s preclinical and clinical development strategies.
- Appointed Caesar J. Belbel, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary. In September, the Company appointed Caesar J. Belbel, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary of ZIOPHARM. In this position, Mr. Belbel is responsible for the Company’s legal affairs.
ZIOPHARM Reports Third Quarter Financial Results And Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.