(1) To reflect depreciation expense of $0.3 million and $0.8 million for the three and nine months ending September 30, 2011, respectively, relating to the mark-up in fixed assets from cost to fair value as part of the Enson Assets Limited acquisition.(2) To reflect $0.7 million and $2.4 million of amortization expense for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2011, respectively, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of the Enson Assets Limited and Zilog acquisitions.
Universal Electronics Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.