(1) To reflect depreciation expense of $0.3 million and $0.8 million for the three and nine months ending September 30, 2011, respectively, relating to the mark-up in fixed assets from cost to fair value as part of the Enson Assets Limited acquisition.
(2) To reflect $0.7 million and $2.4 million of amortization expense for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2011, respectively, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of the Enson Assets Limited and Zilog acquisitions.
(3) To reflect the tax effect of the adjustments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV